How To Root Samsung Galaxy S7 (Verizon)
Are you ready to find the answer to why you should root Samsung Galaxy S7? Well, if you are, why not find out how this galaxy s7 verizon root works and get to do it yourself? So, let’s get to it.
Make sure that the below are set ready before you go about rooting galaxy s7 verizon. These include the likes of:
- Charging your phone to over 80%
- Ensuring that you have the native USB data cable ready
- Creating a backup for all of your content
So, the below files are very important for the rest of the tutorial. Simply download these to a folder in your computer.
Getting Things Done
Simply follow all the below steps as outlined – don’t skip or interchange steps!
- Start by extracting your downloaded files.
- Now make sure to enable the developer option. If you haven’t, then you can refer below.
- Now on the developer option, ensure that you have OEM Unlock enabled by checking it on the developer option interface.
- Well, you should now power off your device completely and then reboot into download mode. To reboot into download mode then all you need to do is simply hold down on the power, home and the volume down buttons at the same time.
- The next thing is now launching Odin on your computer and then connect your device using the USB data cable that you set ready in the setting up step. You should see a notification that you have been Added on Odin.
- The next thing is to now simply click on the PDA button on Odin after which you have to navigate over to the folder where you extracted the downloaded files in step one and then selecting the .tar.md5 file.
- Now you should be almost done. But first you have to make sure that you have selected the Auto-Reboot option and leave all the other checkboxes as they are. If this is done, you now have to simply click on the Start button and that is it. Wait for everything to complete.
- When done, and everything went well, you should see a Pass notification on Odin interface. That is it, you can now be able to enjoy your rooted galaxy s7 verizon.
Quick Enabling Developer Options
To enable this, simply
- Go over to settings
- Tap on the About Phone label
- On the new interface, you have to scroll over to the bottom and locate Build Number, tap this 5 times till you get a notification that you are now a developer.
- Now all you have to do is simply access the Developer Option interface which is at the bottom of the settings page interface.