How To Root Samsung Galaxy S7 (T-Mobile)
Are you tired of the limited capability of your galaxy s7 t mobile? Are you
looking for the best rooting the galaxy s7 t mobile tutorial? If you are then this is the site that you need for all your questions on why root galaxy s7 t mobile and the benefits. With that, let’s get started.
Make sure that you have taken note of the below before proceeding.
- Ensure that you have charged up to 70% and more.
- Have a backup created in case the process fails and you end up losing all your content.
- Ensure that you have the native USB data cable for your device ready.
- Finally, you have to make sure that you have enabled OEM unlock. If you haven’t, then there is a tutorial below on how to do so, which is part of how this galaxy s7 t mobile root works.
Enabling OEM Unlock
- Begin by first enabling developer option. Do this by going over to settings >> About phone. In the About phone interface, you have to tap on the build number 5 until you get a notification that you are now a developer.
- The next thing is opening the Developer interface and simply checking Enable OEM
Please make sure that you download these files, as they are needed.
Now that you have all the required files, the next final step is the actual Samsung Galaxy S7 root. This will require you to follow the below steps as clearly as outlined.
- Start off by extracting the CF-Auto-Root that you downloaded above.
- Power off your device and then reboot in download mode. You can do this by first of all powering off completely by holding on power button for about 6 seconds. Now reboot by pressing the volume down + home + power buttons simultaneously.
- Now you have to launch Odin on your computer and then connect your device via a USB cable. You should see an added notification on Odin.
- The next thing is to press the PDA button and then navigate over to the folder where you extracted the file in step 1 above. Select it.
- You should then make sure that Auto-Reboot and F.Rest options have been checked on the Odin interface and then press start and wait for it to complete.
- If all went well, you should see an added notification. That is it, you now have a rooted galaxy s7 t mobile.