How To Root Samsung Galaxy S7 / S7 Edge
Are you looking for the easiest way to rooting root galaxy s7 / s7 edge? Well, if you are then this is the best site to get started. All you need is get your s7 / s7 edge ready and follow the below outlined as the steps describe how this root galaxy s7 / s7 edge root works.
Assuming that you know why rooting galaxy s7 / s7 edge is important, the next thing is to now make sure that you start making a number of things ready. These are:
- Installing the required USB drivers on your computer.
- Make sure that you have created a backup of all the content in your device before proceeding.
- A minimum battery charge of about 80% and above.
If you have ensured the below are in place, you can now proceed to the next step.
To get started right away, get the needed tools here: Rooting Tools
Now assuming that you have completed the above two steps successfully, the next thing is following the below instructions and you will have a rooted galaxy s7 / s7 edge in a jiffy.
- Extract the above downloaded files to a folder of your choice (this will be used in the rest of the tutorial)
- Now make sure to enable developer options on your device by navigating to settings >> About phone and tapping the label – build number – about 5 times.
- Now make sure that you have enabled OEM unlock which you can access it from the OEM unlock under developer options.
- Now power off completely and then reboot into download mode by holding onto the power + home + volume down buttons simultaneously.
- Now that you have your galaxy s7 / s7 edge ready, the next thing is launching Odin on your computer.
- Whilst in download mode, plug to your computer using a USB data cable. You will see that you are detected when Odin displays an Added notification.
- Now on the Odin interface, click AP button and then select the file that you extracted in step 1.
- NB: Make sure that you have Auto-Reboot and F.Reset options checked on Odin, but make sure to uncheck Repartition button. If al is set, now hit the start button and wait for the installation to complete – it may take a few minutes, so be patient and don’t interrupt it in any way.
Your phone should then boot up and you may now disconnect from your computer to finalize the Galaxy S7 root.
So again, make sure that you get the needed tools first before starting. Get them here: Rooting Tools